Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Vixen"

The "Vixen"

So yesterday I had some time to experiment with my make up. Sometimes this is my favorite part of the afternoon.. when the kids are napping and I can just let my imagination run wild and see what happens.


This look was created by using mostly Movites cosmetics,but also some NYC false lashes I got super cheap (trying to master applying them!) and an NYC duo shade compact I also got super cheap (black and white shadows).


Motives cosmetics used : Vintage Glam pressed shadow

Lustrafy Mascara in "Blackout"

Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in Linen and Vanilla cream

Correction Perfection Concealer in Golden

Full Coverage Photo Finishing Powder in Neutral

Rich Formula Lipstick in Ruby

Pressed Blush in Summer Fun


I really loved this dramatic look. The lipstick was the boldest color I think I have ever put on my lips but you know what?.. I adored it!

If you try this look on yourself please don't hesitate to send me a photo I would LOVE to see it!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment